Olivia was by far the best decision we made in our wedding journey. We booked Olivia in June of 2022 for our July 2023 reception of roughly 110 guests at Hamswell House near Bath. I’m from Hawai’i, and my husband and I were also planning a wedding for our friends and family on O’ahu on top of working full-time. Olivia took so much of the stress off our hands.
Having worked with a wedding planner for our Hawai’i wedding as well, I am so confident in saying that Olivia is an absolute exceptional wedding planner who went above and beyond expectations both in the planning process and during the event itself. Some of the things that really stood out to us:
1) Very well organized and on top of the details. Olivia inspired and earned our trust from the beginning by being on top of the details, whether an upcoming bill, a decision to make, a small note we’d made weeks before, Olivia never missed a beat.
2) Really reduced the workload on the couple. Planning a wedding is full of many details big and small, and it could easily get overwhelming. Olivia helped take care of so much of the small stuff, so we were able to spend time thinking about the bigger things or the things and details that were important to us.
3) Excellent set of vendor recommendations. We were more than delighted with all our wedding vendors that came with Olivia’s recommendations. She is very experienced with weddings in the South West and was able to find the right vendors for the wedding we wanted.
4) Kept us up to date. There’s so much going on around a wedding and Olivia did a super job of keeping us well informed and helping us prioritize what we need to focus on.
5) Attention to detail and execution. The flow of the event was absolute perfection, both a result of Olivia’s excellent, thoughtful, and detailed planning and her hard work on the day to make sure all went well. She went above and beyond once again when one of our elderly guests needed some extra attention and made sure that the bride and groom could continue the day with their minds at ease. The kindness and respect she showed the guest was so much appreciated!
Most of all she never lost sight of the fact that it was a wedding and made us feel like the most special couple all throughout the process, whether in the little cards she’d send, small gifts, thoughtful emails about things not wedding related at all, and her warm and kind spirit ran through the whole process.
How shall we continue life without you? We know not.
But what we do know is how unbelievable you have been over the course of this last year, and how even more miraculous you were on the day. You made our wedding more beautiful and special than we ever thought possible. Your ability to coordinate across so many competing priorities, competing relatives, and competing spaces with such grace and composure... whilst the British weather presented none of these qualities... was truly remarkable.
We cannot believe you spun up a completely different wedding ceremony in just 20 minutes. A wedding ceremony that was more beautiful and intimate than we believed possible.
We are so grateful to have found you to have gone on this journey with us. Thank you for your patience, your guidance in gently keeping us on track, your expertise in event design and delivery, and most importantly the creative space you gave us to make something that was truly ours. One of our favorite pieces of feedback we've received from guests is that the wedding was so authentically us, and that is in no small part due to the way you listened to us, empowered us and brought what we dreamed of to life. We are overjoyed playing it all back in our heads over and over. What a ride!
Thank you so so much. You are wonderful.
We were very lucky to find Olivia and ask for her services in the run-up to our big day. From start to finish, Olivia's organisational skills, diplomacy, knowledge of the wedding industry and enthusiasm were outstanding. She showed a great ‘can-do’ attitude to all the challenges we encountered and proved herself in every sense. She supported us in every decision we made and ensured that our day would reflect exactly what we were looking for. Her hard work ethic concluded particularly on our wedding day where she worked all day, ensuring that our guests were happy and all the suppliers set and ready.
We worked very closely, emailing, texting and even face-to-face meetings, her help was crucial in the run-up to our big day and we couldn’t have done it without her. It was such a pleasure to work with her and we cannot recommend Olivia’s services enough.
Olivia was truly the reason that our wedding day came together so perfectly. I hadn't appreciated quite how many parts need to come together for a wedding to work, and Olivia just has this air about her that she has everything under control, and she truly does! Enlisting Olivia's help was simply the BEST decision we made, she is so friendly, enthusiastic and organised, I knew from our first meeting that she would take so much of the stress away in the run up to our wedding, and she did.
Where do I begin? The first time I spoke with Olivia, she said "I live for customer service". For me it was a "You had me at hello" moment. Having worked in customer service for 8 years, my expectations as a customer are irrationally high. It's rare that my expectations are met, let alone exceeded. Olivia has completely elevated what I consider exceptional customer service. To locating the perfect suppliers to simply caring about our day, Olivia fulfilled our wishes beautifully. Our wedding simply wouldn't have been the same without her.
Olivia is nothing short of amazing! Our wedding would not have been the magical day it was without Olivia and her tireless efforts. It is difficult to express in words how perfect every detail was from start to finish, she went well beyond her duties in making every detail special. One of the first things Olivia told me when we met was how much she loves what she does and I will say it shows in every second she spent on planning my wedding. She manages all areas with such grace and joy and kept me from stressing multiple times about small details that came up during the planning. The suppliers she recommended were truly fantastic and her negotiation skills are second to none and by far outweighed her modest fee which I would say it the best investment in my wedding and I am now happy to call her a friend, knowing that whoever’s wedding she is a part of will be magical. You will regret not booking her!