Win The Online Wedding Planner!
read post >
Enter the Competition today to win a copy of The Online Wedding Planner worth £175! When you sign up below you will be sent an email – just follow the instructions and you will be placed on the list of possible winners!
Now that The Online Wedding Planner is now officially here and brides are really benefiting from the course. I wanted to be able to give away the whole course to a lucky bride to be!
If you want to know more about the course, have a look here. If you decide to purchase the course and then you win this prize, I will refund you!
To get your hands on this amazing prize, all you have to do is enter your details above. The winner will be chosen at random and the competition closes on 12th August 2017 with the winner announced on 13th August 2017. Terms and conditions apply, see below.
Good Luck! x
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date is stated on each individual prize draw or competition
- Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per person
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- The winner will be selected at random after the closing date from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) within 1 week of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to give some details to enable them to be added to the course.
- If Host Event Management cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion) the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found
- By entering any Host Event Management’s online prize draws and competitions you agree to having your name and photo published online.
- You will be asked to provide testimonials from using the course and photographs if necessary.
- You have to be a bride or groom to be to enter